One of the reasons why wigs are popular than hair weaves is wigs are more convenient, and we can apply wigs by ourselves at home, instead of going to a salon and pay a lot of money to install them.
And a lot of YouTube videos teach us how to wear a wig and how to make a wig more undetectable, and now I'd like to tell you some very useful tips shared by Instagram beauty influencer @zoenahabwe
• I pressed my face powder underneath the lace to match it to my skin
• pls pls pls PLUCK your frontals!!!!
• cut the lace in a jagged line - never straight!
• the head tie is key to laying the hair line
• invest in good quality, thin lace
• gently remove any glue/gel residue left on the lace with a toothbrush and conditioner
• never over do baby hairs - it can make it look very fake
• make sure your hair is FLAT underneath - I have 15 tiny cornrows
By following her tips, you'll find each of your wigs will be pretty on your head because of the natural looking. And I'd like to add some details of her tips here, so you can understand more clearly.
1. If you order a pre-plucked hairline wig from EvaWigs.com, your wig will come with the pre-plucked hairline, if you feel like you need to pluck more, do it before you make sure you can, or it's very easy to destroy your wig hairline. Highly recommend you to ask your hair installer for help.
2. A good quality thin lace at EvaWigs.com means the HD lace, which will cost us an extra $20, check the lace difference here.
3. When braiding your natural hair, take your time.