The idea of the fake scalp lace wig cap is inspired by a video filmed by @MsPreciousMarie, when we all wearing the wig with the stocking cap method. With that method, we glue down the stocking cap to our head just like we’re bald, and in that way, the stocking cap can stay in place inside the wig, and also hide our own black hair, to make the hair parting and hairline looks more natural.
Instead, @MsPreciousMarie cut the stocking cap, and sewed it inside the wig in the front lace part as a fake scalp, in that way, we do not need to wear and glue a stocking cap inside the wig, and still can get the same effect.
So, we released the new fake scalp lace cap. What’s more, we use the strong stretchable lace instead of the stocking cap material, and to make the wig looks more natural, we made the wigs all with bleached knots, pre-plucked hairline, and sewed a removable and adjustable elastic band for you to make your wig more secure.
Here's the detailed picture of what will the bleached knots fake scalp cap wig look like.
- Sew-in Fake Scalp - Sew-in Stretchable Lace in the Front Parting Area as a False Scalp
- Bleached Knots - Hide the Hair Knots by Bleaching them to the Color Similar to Our Scalp
- Pre-plucked Hairline – About 0.5” Tiny Single Knots Along the Hairline to Make the Hair Knots More Invisible
- Removable Elastic Band – Sew-in an Adjustable Elastic Band to Make Your Wig Stay in Place and Flat the Hairline
- Here's the link where can buy the fake scalp lace wig: https://www.evawigs.com/6-deep-parting-lace-front-wig/1499-false-scalp-glueless-136-lace-front-cap-human-hair-wig-18-26-length-available.html