Frizzy hair is basically hair that does not align with the surrounding hair - curling or standing up independently from the rest. This is why frizzy hair often causes an irregular or fuzzy texture.
Frizzy hair can be managed and it can be tamed and you can have smooth healthy silky hair.
1. Make sure you read the labels of all your hair care products and refrain from using anything with alcohol to drive out your hair.
2. Apply a heat protectant to your hair before going outside to protect your hair from drying out and becoming damaged from UV rays. One reason that causes frizzy hair is a lack of moisture and hair damage,
3. Allow your hair to dry almost completely before blow-drying this will minimize the amount of heat you apply to your hair, which doesn't dehydrate your hair.
4. Don't apply shampoo to your hair's middle parts and ends. Some shampoos have harsh cleaning agents that completely strip your hair from moisture, so keep the shampoo on your scalp.
5. If you wash your hair every two to three days, only use a conditioner to wash. The shampoo is only once a week used in this method. Co-washing and is great for those with frizzy hair because it doesn't strip your hair of moisture like shampooing does since shampoos have cleaning agents and it can be too harsh to use often on dry hair.
6. Put your hair in extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil before swimming especially in the ocean or in a chlorinated pool the oil will create a barrier over your hair and prevent these salt or chemicals from stripping your hair of its moisture.
7. Use a deep conditioner instead of a regular conditioner when washing your hair to give your hair a regular boost of hydration.
8. Eat lots of lean proteins and healthy fats to promote strong healthy hair.
9. Brush and braid your hair regularly this will help distribute the natural oils from the top of your head down to the ends.
10. Use a wide-tooth comb or a wet brush like this one to brush out your hair after your shower the gentlest way of brushing your hair is also from bottom to top. Before you start brushing it out using a wide-tooth comb will help minimize damage because the damaged hair can lead to frizzy hair.
11. Put oil in your hair mainly on the middle parts and the ends about one hour before washing your hair. The oil will create a protective barrier over your hair and prevent the water from stripping your hair of all its moisture.
12. Try to wash your hair less frequently frequent washing strips your hair of its natural oils.
13. Pin down your hair around the crown area with long bobby pins like this after washing your hair to tank furs baby hairs and flyways your hair will dry a lot smoother and will be easier to do stylishly.
14. Use heat styling tools on a lower temperature setting to minimize the damage it can lead to frizz.
15. Use a small comb when flat ironing your hair to really smooth out your hair.
16. Apply a leave-in conditioner to your hair before working out the sodium in your sweat can actually dry out your hair making it more frizzy so protecting it and hydrating it beforehand can prevent frizz from happening in the first place.
17. Throw a glycerin-packed hand cream that will make your hair feel sticky and minimize frizz.
18. Use deep conditioning masks with protein to nourish strengthen and repair the bonds in your hair.
19. Use oils on your hair to nourish it if your hair is more porous, meaning it absorbs and retains water easily.
20. Make dry oils on hair middles and ends without any of the greases here are some of my holy grail dry oils and serums.
21. Use a waterproof or satin pillowcase to keep your hair smooth and minimize friction against your pillow.
22. Wear your hair in a bun or braid before bed to prevent it from rubbing against your pillow and creating frizz
Frizzy hair can be both a blessing and a burden—after all, it can add some texture to fine or thin hair. But even though it has an upside, hair frizz is one of the most common hair complaints. Frizzy hair happens when your hair is dry. So the secret to dealing with hair frizz is the above tips. Wish these tips will help you in treating frizzy hair.